The types of sites
- Theme website – view website that has a strict theme and adhere to it when filling it with content. For example: car site. All subjects can be viewed in the ranking of sites LiveInternet.
- The author's blog is a type of website which is maintained by a single author and which the author shares his thoughts on issues of interest. It is a kind of online diary of the author. Each article can comment on the visitors, giving them the ability to communicate between themselves and the author of the blog.
- Theme-author – view website that is maintained by a single author on a particular topic. The author shares on this website his knowledge, expertise and experience with readers. An example is this website.
- News portal – a great site, whose task is to report to the readers of the news taking place online and offline. News sites can be narrative, covering many events in the region, the country or the world or restricted subject, covering one sphere of life (politics, sports, economy, etc.).
- The portal-wide profile – this is a great informational website that contains detailed information on the chosen theme and provides the opportunity to download it to the user. An example can be male or female site, a collection of essays, website on legal topics etc. the Internet portal reminds subject site, but has a greater number of services and sections.
- The forum – type of website that is created on a specific topic for communication of the visitors among themselves and with the administration of the forum. On the forum users can create threads and comment on them. Here you can ask questions and get answers. Often a forum is created in conjunction with the main website and has a specific theme, similar to him.
- Online store – the kind of website which sells any goods or services on their pages. On this website you can find information about goods and their prices. Also have the ability to choose and pay directly any product to learn the way of receipt of the order.
- The site – type of site which should be in every entrepreneur. Has a simple and functional form consists of several pages that present information about the company. This website describes the goods or services of the company and provides prices, stocks, etc. This site is for companies that are not connected to the Internet and done with the advertising goal.
- Social network – a great site which brings together many people with the same interests and allows them to communicate with each other and look for people that once talked. On this site people can create their own page, various interest groups and join already existing ones.
- Website-community – the kind of website that brings people together for some idea and gives everyone the opportunity to speak on this topic. An example would be a website that brings together people playing the same game.
Also there are other types of sites, but these are the main.